This spiral-bound weekly desk diary from The Metropolitan Museum of Art features 56 masterpieces by artists from across Asia.
Delight in a different work of Asian art every week of the year with this stunning 2023 engagement calendar from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. From Japanese prints and textiles to Chinese ceramics and paintings, from Korean screens and sculpture to Persian manuscripts and calligraphy, immerse yourself in the world of Asia through different artists and cultures as you note occasions and appointments throughout the year.
All the works featured are from the world-renowned collection of The Met.
- Cover image by Katsushika Hokusai (Japanese, 1760–1849)
- 7" x 9" (14" x 9" open)
- Paperback with spiral binding
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Packaged in a sturdy, full-color gift box
- Spans 12 months from January–December 2023
- Sunday–Saturday weeks
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- 2023 and 2024 full year at-a-glance planners
- Lined notes pages to record special events and other occasions
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art
Founded in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located in New York City’s Central Park, along Fifth Avenue. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.