Gardeners and plant enthusiasts will be inspired by breathtaking artwork of flora and foliage while staying organized with this environmentally friendly 12-month planner.
Based on artist Jessica Roux’s bestselling botanical encyclopedia, Floriography: An Illustrated Guide to the Victorian Language of Flowers,
this 2023 calendar also decodes flowers’ underlying meanings from the 19th century. During that time, young women of high society sent bouquets to communicate feelings and secret messages.
- 6" x 8" (12" x 8" open)
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Sturdy softcover
- 100% recyclable materials
- Plastic-free product and packaging
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) uncoated paper
- American Soybean Association® recognized inks
- Removable product info band
- 12-Month Planner: January–December 2023
- Monthly and weekly planning pages
- Convenient storage pocket
- Gorgeous botanical illustrations
Jessica Roux is a Nashville-based freelance illustrator and plant and animal enthusiast. She loves exploring in her own backyard and being surrounded by an abundance of nature. Using subdued colors and rhythmic shapes, she renders flora, fauna, food, and many other things with intricate detail reminiscent of old world beauty.